[ovs-discuss] Bundles support for PacketOut messages

André Mantas andremantas7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 22:52:55 UTC 2016

Oh, I see, thanks.

But, as you said, "to satisfy that use case more directly", wouldn't this
extension be more suitable for the OpenFlow protocol itself?
Ideally, a controller/application could just say "the reply to this request
should be forwarded to all known controllers".

How do you think this use case could be satisfied with the ovs
implementation alone?