[ovs-discuss] what is revalidator thread

soumyadeep.chowdhury at wipro.com soumyadeep.chowdhury at wipro.com
Mon Feb 15 09:05:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

Can someone please help me to understand -

-          what is the revalidator thread and why we need it.

-          What is the relationship between revalidator and garbadge-collector

-          Is revalidator thread only linked to upcall handler. I can see it gets created in  udpif  parallal to creation of upcall handler threads.

Regards,
Soumyadeep