[ovs-discuss] Priority between ports of openvswitch

Le Tran Duc donghonguquen04 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:46:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Please help me to solve the following question.

For example, I have an openvswitch with 4 ports 1, 2, 3, 4. Is there any
way to set priority between those ports? I want the port number 1 to
send/receive traffic before port number 2; port number 2 send/receive
traffic before port number 3 and so on (assuming that traffics come to
those ports simultaneously).

Thank you so much.
--
Le Tran Duc
The Bonch-Bruevich Saint - Petersburg State University of Telecommunications

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=donghonguquen04@gmail.com&idSignature=22>