[ovs-discuss] Changing number of flow tables in open vswitch

Paulose Saumya saumya.paulose at aalto.fi
Thu Feb 25 07:29:39 UTC 2016

Thank you for the reply.

One more problem is that my controller is not able to fetch all these table details and display them in the controller UI. After fetching about 150 table details, it stops and connection between them gets idle.
Controller UI shows the switch, but not any details or flows or groups.
Even though I can see all details in command line, controller UI is not showing any details. That was also one reason I thought of reducing the number.

Regards,
Sau