[ovs-discuss] إعادة توجيه: openvswitch noraml behaviour

Stefano Salsano stefano.salsano at uniroma2.it
Wed Jan 6 00:23:37 UTC 2016

Il 2016-01-03 14:21, ‫Mohammed Abuzaid‬ ‫ ha scritto:

> thank you very much mr. vahric,
> what about routers ? can we let openvswitch behave like a real router?
> does the documentation explain all this in some more details?
>
> any links discuss this in details will really be helpful .

Dear Mohammed,

openvswitch in itself cannot behave like a router

in this paper we propose a solution for "Hybrid IP/SDN networking" that
combines openvswitch and quagga:

“Hybrid IP/SDN networking: open implementation and experiment management
tools”, IEEE Trans. on Network and Service Management, accepted for
publication, published on line Dec 2015
http://arxiv.org/abs/1505.03579 (doi:10.1109/TNSM.2015.2507622)

the implementation of the solution is open source, you can find
additional information on http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/OSHI/

ciao
Stefano

--
Stefano Salsano
Professore Associato

http-.//netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/

E-mail  : stefano.salsano at uniroma2.it
Cell.   : +39 320 4307310
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597770 (Fax.) +39 06 72597435