[ovs-discuss] Compiling OVS

Haleema Sadia haleema.s.mahmood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:57:08 UTC 2016

And when I do it in the root folder, sudo make returns the following error:

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.

LANGUAGE = "en_US:",

LC_ALL = (unset),

LC_CTYPE = "UTF-8",

LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"

automake: error: cannot open < debian/automake.mk: No such file or directory

autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1