[ovs-discuss] Polling Frequency

Haleema Sadia haleema.s.mahmood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:13:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

So I changed the polling frequency interval in the function you mentioned
(I re-did all the steps following updating ovs through mininet). However,
the packet count changes after roughly 500 ms. Is there anywhere I can
change that?

I tried changing the polling frequency to 1ms, 0.1ms and 0.01 ms (in the
function you mentioned) and the achieved frequency is roughly around 1ms
but when I check the packet from the fetched flow stats, they change after
500 ms. I have a long lived iperf flow which is running. Is there anything
in the switch code which is limiting it?

Thanks,
Haleema