[ovs-discuss] [ovs-dev] The QoS feature minimum guaranteed bandwidth of OpenvSwitch not work

Xiao Ma (xima2) xima2 at cisco.com
Mon Jul 4 02:24:45 UTC 2016

Hi, Ben & All

Just update for my testing to supply some tips.

1)I found if use the ovs bond command instead of linux bond, the qos minimum guaranteed bandwidth and max rate-limit work well.
2)Use ovs bond, must care for the rate-limits are applied to bond members parallelly and independently.
So,if bond two members, and want to make the max rate-limit to 10G,should set the max rate-limit to 10/2=5G for the bond port.

在 2016年7月2日,下午11:39,Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org<mailto:blp at ovn.org>> 写道: