[ovs-discuss] download patches nat support?

Guru Shetty guru at ovn.org
Tue Jul 5 15:56:45 UTC 2016

On 5 July 2016 at 07:56, Cristina Palomo Regidor <
cristina.palomo.regidor at ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your answer. Where is the guide on how to use it? I mean how to
> create a flow with NAT?
>
> ovs-ofctl doesn’t explain anything.

It does. Since the feature only exists on OVS master, you will need to look
at the latest man page of ovs-ofctl from master.
You can also look at many unit tests here that cover most of the scenarios:
https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/blob/master/tests/system-traffic.at