[ovs-discuss] ovs mirror in /etc/network/interfaces

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:29:10 UTC 2016

I'm trying to figure out 1 of 2 options.  I want to create an ovs
mirror on boot.

I found this resource for creating the bridge/mirror
http://blog.manula.org/2014/02/port-mirroring-with-openvswitch.html

I'm using proxmox so my ideal solution would be to figure out the
commands to put this in the ovs_options line in
/etc/network/interfaces because I have access to that directly in the
proxmox ui

alternatively, trying to figure out the command to just get this into
the /etc/network/interfaces config file at all.  I'd prefer not to
have to handle this via rc.local script.

Thanks