[ovs-discuss] ovs can't handle normal ofp_flow_monitor_request

Sky Liu blackskygg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:32:32 UTC 2016

Dear openvswitch,

It seems that ovs can't handle ofp_flow_monitor requests correctly.
I lauched several dps with OpenFlow14, and I tried to send them
ofp_flow_monitor_requests, which is a multi-part message.
But it seems that it can't handle this.
After reading the code, I suspect that the switch has mistaken my
requests as those in nicira extensions(i.e. nx_flow_monitor_request),
which is absolutely not what we want to see.
I'm wondering whether it's a bug or ovs just doesn't support the
standard flow monitor request.

Best Regards