[ovs-discuss] [ovn] linux headers

Murali R muralirdev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:55:40 UTC 2016

> ​The easiest thing to do is likely just to use the OVS module that is
> shipped as part of your distribution kernel - it is pretty recent so
> it should have most features. If you really need something that is
> missing from that (NAT is the most obvious example) then the best path
> is likely to wait a little while longer and use the master branch.

Thank you.
I am building code on top of master, so for now will stick with older
trusty builds.
Due to CT backports, I was not too sure to just remove that check, so was
inquiring.
Maybe we need a switch in build to use CT backport or use from current
linux headers?
I am not a kernel person, so not aware of complications there.
Considering 4.4 is now a common place we  probably need to get a build
process
work with it IMO.

Thanks
Murali