[ovs-discuss] [ovn-l3] warnings

Justin Pettit jpettit at ovn.org
Tue Jul 19 23:58:18 UTC 2016

> On Jul 19, 2016, at 4:54 PM, Murali R <muralirdev at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I suspect you need to upgrade your database
>
> Justin, This is the direct install. No previous database to upgrade. The way I do is my code base is used in stack.sh / local.conf and directly install. Is there a command to upgrade after a fresh install?​

In this case, I don't imagine there is since you'd need to move the single network definition into an array.  I don't think it would be hard to write some sort of conversion utility, but it's not something we've done yet.  I imagine we'll handle this more cleanly once OVN isn't "experimental" with the OVS 2.6 release.

--Justin