[ovs-discuss] [CudaMailTagged] Datapath

Amrane Ait Zeouay a.zeouayamran at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:57:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm working on Ovs 2.5.0, I did some modification for userspace I didn't
touch the datapath yet, so I want to know if i can make datapath to send
all the packets to userspace instead of treating them, because when i send
1M packets the userspace treat almost 30 % and then all of them are treated
by datapath because it receive the rule from userspace, so is there a way
to do it ? because in OVS 2.3.1 i didn't had this problem.

Thank you,

Best regards.

--

Amrane Ait Zeouay

Engineer Student in The Development of Software and Systems

University of Western Brittany

Tel:  +33 7 62 25 56 03 <+33+7+62+25+56+03>