[ovs-discuss] TCP and UDP mask support in OVS

Aswin S aswinsuryan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:49:43 UTC 2016

Hi Ben

The below extension were used.

#define NXM_OF_TCP_SRC    NXM_HEADER  (0x0000,  9, 2)
#define NXM_OF_TCP_DST    NXM_HEADER  (0x0000, 10, 2)
#define NXM_OF_UDP_SRC    NXM_HEADER  (0x0000, 11, 2)
#define NXM_OF_UDP_DST    NXM_HEADER  (0x0000, 12, 2)

It was working in OVS 2.4(not the latest). But now it seems to be throwing
an error BAD_LENGTH with latest 2.4 and 2.5

Thanks
Aswin