[ovs-discuss] Persistent loglevel?

Daniel Rosenzweig dzrwork1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 20:50:16 UTC 2016

I know that I can set a runtime log-level with:
ovs-appctl vlog/set

I know that I can manually set ovsdb-server and ovs-vswitchd  with the -v
options.

BUT - I want to have everything come up with the proper loglevel upon boot.

I don't see any way of passing loglevels from  ovs-ctl down to the
daemons . I also don't see a way of having it saved in the persistent OVS
database.

Am I missing something?

As of now, it seems that  either I'd need to not usetovs-ctl and call the
ovs daemons directory, or have an init script to run ovs-appctl vlog/set  .

Thanks!