[ovs-discuss] Error while using ct commands in conntrack+ovs

Joe Stringer joe at ovn.org
Fri Jun 10 04:23:55 UTC 2016

Are you using the userspace datapath for "mybridge"?

Are you using the OVS kernel module from the OVS source or the
upstream module that comes with your v4.3.0 kernel?

Is your v4.3.0 kernel configured with support for connection tracking,
ie CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK?

At the top of your ovs-vswitchd.log file, does it state whether the
datapath supports connection tracking or not?