[ovs-discuss] [ovn] provider networks

Murali R muralirdev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:09:30 UTC 2016

Ryan, actually the reason I was asking if there will be conflicts. Like the
router1 is created by default in devstack whether its created within OVN.
It is assuming the gateway address we define, where as the provider net has
a gateway of that ip (eg 10.145.105.1). Not sure if  the router1
represented in devstack is the external router or the ovn router.

(I understand this is more of networking-ovn question but primarily related
to ovn side which is all I am using. Devstack for convenience in setup
different configs)