[ovs-discuss] Problems with vsctl vhost-del/connected device, OVS 2.4.0 with corrections from 2.4

Daniele Di Proietto diproiettod at vmware.com
Fri Mar 4 00:28:35 UTC 2016

Thanks for reporting this problem

I think that if a user wants to remove a port, we should just remove the
port.

Do you have any thought on this Kevin? Do you know why this check was
introduced in the first place?

Thanks

On 24/02/2016 07:33, "discuss on behalf of Jan Wickbom"
<discuss-bounces at openvswitch.org on behalf of jan.wickbom at ericsson.com>