[ovs-discuss] Open vSwitch Source code walkthrough

Rajasekaran, Monica Monica.Rajasekaran at us.fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 4 19:08:35 UTC 2016

I am looking at the code but I don’t know what gets invoked first. Functions from header files and vswitchd and ovsdb modules have been called in between. Should I just add print statements to all the functions in ofproto.c and see how it goes when a packet comes in ? Or is there an alternative ?

Thanks,
Monica