[ovs-discuss] problem with ubuntu 14.04 boot integration

Mandeep Sandhu MANDEEP.SANDHU at calix.com
Mon Mar 7 23:50:16 UTC 2016

I found a workaround. In case someone else hits this problem.
I can get things working if I install the Ubuntu integrated version of ovs first (2.0.2).
Then, without uninstalling I install 2.5.0.
Earlier I was always uninstalling whenever I switched between ovs versions.
It looks like the install script  for versions that are not integrated with Ubuntu is not installing all the required files/features.

Mandeep