[ovs-discuss] OpenFlow Bandwidth On Demand (BoD)

tech_kals Kals tech.kals at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:44:54 UTC 2016

Hi experts,

   Can someone provide me a pointer to learn about how Bandwidth-On-Demand
(BoD) works on OpenFlow enabled switches ?

I would like to know about prerequisites as well like whether we need to
have Meter table support/ Band support and so on?

Also, it would be really helpful for me if you share what are the packets
would be exchanged between controller and a OpenFlow enabled switch to
support BoD?

Basically, I would like to know about how BoD could be supported on the
switch and how it works ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

tech.kals