[ovs-discuss] Disable kernel path

Amer amer7777 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 03:18:10 UTC 2016

Dear all

I apologize for duplicate messages.

I am using recent version of mininet and openvswitch. However, I wondering if I can disable the kernel support for all the switches in my mininet topology. I mean by kernel support is the forwarding of the flows through the fast-path "kernel-path". Also,
I read some Docs in the net about disabling kernel path, however, I am little bit confuse do I need to re-install openvswitch to disable the kernel path. Or does the kernel path asks for a particular installation steps.

Best regards,
Amer

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone