[ovs-discuss] Issue with vlan tag being changed after reboot of KVM hypervisor.

Pippin Wallace nippip at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:57:03 UTC 2016

Ben, thanks for the reply.  I honestly don't know what would cause this as
the tags are set correctly and work just fine until the host system is
rebooted.

I would love to help investigate this further so please let me know what
you would suspect or if you need any additional details.

Regards -- Pippin