[ovs-discuss] New action type is not decoded correctly.

Haosen Wen wenhaosen at gmail.com
Thu May 5 08:48:05 UTC 2016

Sorry for the delayed response.

I attached the patch file for ovs-2.3.2 of my version.

As you can see I defined a new enumeration type for "flat" action, and try
to decode it from the flowmod message.

In the code I outputed the result right after the type of action was
decoded, where I marked "test here" in ofp-actions.c

And the result turned out to be 16 rather than 4096.

Can you figure out what I missed?

Thanks,

Hs

Haosen Wen

Beijing Foreign Studies University
Addr: 2nd Xisanhuan North Ave., Haidian Dist., Beijing, China
E-Mail: wenhaosen at gmail.com
Tel: 86-183-1003-2269
Site: http://www.hensen-wen.cn