[ovs-discuss] attribute ip address to ovs interfaces

Scott Lowe scott.lowe at scottlowe.org
Thu May 5 15:24:02 UTC 2016

Please see my responses inline, prefixed by [SL].

> On May 5, 2016, at 8:59 AM, oualid hjira <oualidhjira at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> should i create another internal interface ??
>
> how can i assign two ip address to one interface ??
>
> thank you

[SL] There is no need to create another internal interface; using the existing internal interface for the bridge is sufficient. You _can_ create another internal interface if you desire, but it's not required.

The standard Linux 'ip addr' command allows you to assign multiple IP addresses per interface.

--
Scott