[ovs-discuss] queue_get_config_reply issue

fatt 3issam fatt_8 at hotmail.com
Sat May 7 12:05:49 UTC 2016

It's obvious that it's hard coded. The correct values should be read from the actual queue configuration not typed by hand!the comment said they omitted min and max rate. why? I can't understand even if it's so clear to some of you!OVS doesn't advertise the "other-config" / properties of a queue so OpenFlow can't really read them!So I'm trying to code something that makes OpenFlow read them and I don't know where to start so if you please tell me where can I get those properties (code wise) so I can implement them!!