[ovs-discuss] Debug OVS

Sadia Bashir 11msccssbashir at seecs.edu.pk
Mon May 9 20:38:55 UTC 2016

I did it by debugging ovs-vsctl executable/binary using gdb via setting up
different breakpoints in /utilities/ovs-vsctl.c and testing with different
commands starting with ovs-vsctl show, ovs-vsctl add-port, ovs-vsctl add-br
etc. you can follow instructions given here
<https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/blob/master/utilities/ovs-dev.py> as
well.

Hope it helps.