[ovs-discuss] STP on Ryu controller using Open vSwitch 2.4

Alessio Giorgetti alessio.giorgetti at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:34:20 UTC 2016

Dear Ben,

thank you a lot for your suggestions... I just set the
forward-bpdu="true" in the bridge using the command:

 > ovs-vsctl set bridge br0 other-config:forward-bpdu=true

and this is now correctly configured... however the system is still not
working. It seems that bpdu frames are still discarded.

I see there are two options in the mod-port command...

- stp / no-stp
- receive-stp / no-receive-stp

These are currently set to the default values. STP is not enabled on the
switch. How should I set these parameters just to enable reception of
STP frames and OpenFlow processing of them?

Best Regards,
alessio

This are currently set to the default values.