[ovs-discuss] Issue with vlan tag being changed after reboot of KVM hypervisor.

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Wed May 18 17:03:54 UTC 2016

I'd start by looking at the history of the OVS database.  You can run
        ovsdb-tool -mm show-log /etc/openvswitch/conf.db
to see everything that has modified the database since it was
initialized, with comments, in chronological order.  You should pipe it
through "less" or another pager, because it will produce a lot of
output.  Probably, you'll see some change to the tag column.

(Possibly the database is in some other location but the file name above
is a good guess.)