[ovs-discuss] Open vSwitch and other talks at Tsinghua University this Wednesday

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Mon Nov 14 08:36:00 UTC 2016

I'm pleased to announce that Howie Xu, Tianpeng Zhang, and I will each
be giving a talk this Wednesday at Tsinghua University in Beijing, 2pm
to 5pm, in FIT 1-312.

I'm pleased to take questions publicly during my talk or privately
afterward.

For more information, see below, plus the poster at:
http://benpfaff.org/~blp/private/R2cS7Lsa/poster.jpg

My talk, at least, will be in English, but as for the others I do not
know.