[ovs-discuss] P1 support for OVS 2.3.3 on RHEL 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5

Prasad Upadhyayula prasadupad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 17:55:31 UTC 2016

Thanks Justin. Let me refine my question - My customer is running OVS with ML-2 (not NSX) on RedHat  6.3, 6.4 and 6.5 hypervisors and is looking for P1 support.

    On Monday, November 21, 2016 9:27 AM, Justin Pettit <jpettit at ovn.org> wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2016, at 6:47 AM, Prasad Upadhyayula via discuss <ovs-discuss at openvswitch.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> IHAC who will be running OVS 2.3.3 on RHEL 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5. I am looking for the best way to obtain P1 support for such a scenario. Any pointers to who can provide such support is mush appreciated.

I don't know of anyone that provides such support for pure OVS.  I imagine OVS is typically supported as part of a larger system.  For example, VMware provides support for OVS as part of NSX running on Linux hypervisors.  I suppose Red Hat might provide some support for OVS as part of the RHEL release, but you'd need to check with them for what that includes.

--Justin