[ovs-discuss] p4 support

Ferriter, Cian cian.ferriter at intel.com
Mon Nov 28 11:18:00 UTC 2016

Hi Tony Sun,

There are currently patches on the OVS Dev Mailing list which add support for P4 in OVS. These patches are for the userspace OVS implementation which can run with DPDK.

Link to latest mail in the thread on ovs-dev:
https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-dev/2016-October/324227.html

Original patch submitted, which explains more about the change (some details have changed since this):
https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-dev/2016-September/242004.html

Thanks,
Cian