[ovs-discuss] [ovn] ovn-trace ct_actions not implemented

Michael Kashin mmkashin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:48:17 UTC 2016

Sorry, replying to all now.

I'm doing POC testing on a miniature OpenStack environment with a single
controller and two compute nodes. I want to be able to examine lflows from
any node (usually its the controller) to see the end-to-end datapath,
including potential drops by ct ACLs, NAT and LB actions. Currently, as
I've said, I can only examine L2 flows.
I can definitely see a benefit in doing the live flow debugging from the
operational standpoint. However, in my case, simply providing ct metadata
as command line options would be more than enough.
Cheers,
Michael