[ovs-discuss] openvswitch-2.5.0 IGMP-SNOOPING question

my_ovs_discuss at yahoo.com my_ovs_discuss at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 21:17:00 UTC 2016

Thanks Cascardo for the response.
The problem is IGMP querier in Linux kernel sends queries with source IP 0.0.0.0 and this is being ignored by OVS.Since the current implementation of mcast-snooping in OVS isn't really tracking the source IP of queriers, can we relax this source IP 0.0.0.0check for queries?
Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app