[ovs-discuss] Newbie at Openvswitch, some doubts

Yagyesh Srivastava ysrivas at ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 6 23:04:47 UTC 2016

Really appreciate your response.
I was going through the sflow mechanism, i think we can use sflow to
achieve this. Since all kinds of data transfer are primarily done at.line
rate on sflow, with very little overhead and it can analyse traffic from L2
to L7.
Should be a good choice, no?

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Regards
Yagyesh