[ovs-discuss] Static CAM table

Tom Gajewski tom.gajewski at paperspace.com
Mon Oct 17 17:14:16 UTC 2016

My bad, that was obviously suppose to include the MAC in question. So
one more time, in an attempt to set a static MAC table entry:

Table entry:

13   744  so:me:ma:cc

Flow:

ovs-ofctl add-flow mybridge dl_dst=so:me:ma:cc,actions=output:13

I guess what I'm asking is, what should a static flow that says "MAC
so:me:ma:cc lives on port 13" look like? Again, goal is to have a
static table entry like behavior accomplished with this flow.

Cheers,

--Tom