[ovs-discuss] ovn intro documentation

Russell Bryant russell at ovn.org
Tue Oct 18 19:51:12 UTC 2016

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Dustin Spinhirne <dspinhirne at vmware.com>
wrote:

> All,
>
> In the spirit of the 2.6 release I've put together a documentation series
> on OVN.
>
> http://blog.spinhirne.com/p/blog-series.html#introToOVN
>
> I tend to get blind to my own tpyos and errrors when writing these things,
> so if anyone spots anything which is horribly wrong then please feel free
> to contact me directly. I hope that these are useful for people who are
> just getting started with OVN.

This is really great stuff.  Thank you!

Would you be interested in trying to incorporate this content into the OVN
documentation?  A user oriented tutorial would be a great addition.  The
tutorial we have right now is a bit more developer oriented [1].  I think
most people really want something like what you've written.  Your content
also covers much more of the feature set.

[1] https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/blob/master/tutorial/OVN-Tutorial.md

--
Russell Bryant