[ovs-discuss] Time a packet spends in the switch

Danish Sattar danishsattar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:40:46 UTC 2016

I've tried in datapath.c, bridge.c, learning-switch.c and flow-table.c but
nothing works.
For kernel module i'm using printk() to print the messages and for
userspace simply writing to a file but for some reason nothing happens in
either modules.

Any other ideas that i can try to get the openvswitch per packet processing
time.

Thanks

*Best Regards*
*Danish Sattar*