[ovs-discuss] VXLAN offload not work on openvswitch 2.6.0 + 3.10.45

张东亚 fortitude.zhang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 03:51:48 UTC 2016

I am afraid my observation for openvswitch 2.6.0 is wrong, for 3.10.45,
USE_UPSTREAM_TUNNEL is also not defined, and after confirm with my
colleague, openvswitch 2.5.0 + 3.10.45 also face the same poor bandwidth
issue.

So the problem applies for both openvswitch 2.5.0 and 2.6.0 on 3.10.45, is
vxlan receive offload feature not work on these two ovs versions desired
for this kernel?