[ovs-discuss] ingress_policing_rate rule taking too long to kick in

Frederico frede.sch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:12:00 UTC 2016

Interesting.

Initially I had no ingress policy set up and after a huge amount of
traffic I set it to 1024 (along with the burst at 80%) and observed a
delay. Then I started my experiment adding a broad policy (4096 and
80% burst) before triggering the syn flood. This time when the new
incoming policy (1024) was added, I experienced no delay at all.
Anyway, hope this helps anyone in the future.

Ben, thanks for your help!

--
Thanks,
Frederico Schardong