[ovs-discuss] MTU size on Open vSwitch internal Bridge Ports

O'Reilly, Darragh darragh.oreilly at hpe.com
Mon Sep 12 12:40:53 UTC 2016

When these are OVS patch ports you don’t need to worry about their MTU – packets don’t actually flow through patch ports. In the past there was an option to use veth pairs between bridges and there was a parameter called veth_mtu.

https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/blob/master/FAQ.md#q-how-do-i-connect-two-bridges

Darragh.