[ovs-discuss] OVS 2.6.90 & ODL Beryllium

Joe Stringer joe at ovn.org
Thu Sep 29 00:11:19 UTC 2016

On 28 September 2016 at 06:42, Richard Renwick
<richard.renwick at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>         Over the last few days I have been experimenting with NAT in OVS.  I have successfully set up the flows I need using ovs-vsctl but now I want to do it using the northbound interface of ODL (Beryllium).  However, I am really struggling to get to grips with how to implement the “ct” & “nat” actions in my ovs-vsctl commands.  I have pasted just one of the OVS commands below as an example:
>
> ovs-ofctl add-flow br0 table=1,priority=200,in_port=2,actions=ct(commit,zone=10,nat(dst=1.1.1.1)),3
>
> I am not sure if a YANG model needs to be updated in ODL.  If so, then I have no clue on how to do that.  If I am barking up the wrong tree then any help would be appreciated.  As you will be able to tell, I am new to playing with ODL & OVS.
>
> Thanks for any ideas or help.

If you have specific questions, I think that would help people to help you.

If you're trying to find out if some piece of ODL or its YANG model
needs to change, then I'd suggest asking in an ODL forum as they're
more likely to have specific knowledge about those topics.