[ovs-discuss] [openvswitch 2.6.0] testsuite: 7 8 111 113 119 121 125 381 761 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1868 1870 2247 failed

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Thu Sep 29 21:48:32 UTC 2016

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 08:44:28PM +0100, Stuart Cardall wrote:
> I'm the Package Maintainer for ovs in Alpine Linux. The attached test
> failures are most probably related to the use of Musl C (& not Glibc).
>
> If I can help test the errors please let me know.

Some of these were pretty easy to diagnose and fix in the testsuite.
They were bugs in the tests, not in OVS itself.  You should already have
received the proposed patches by email.  Please verify that they
eliminate the test failures, if you can.

It's too bad you didn't include testsuite.log; it has some additional
useful information.

It's hard to guess why only two of the bash completion tests failed.
Are you using bash?  What version?  Did the other completion tests pass
or get skipped?  (This would be in testsuite.log.)

It's hard for me to guess why the other tests failed.