[ovs-discuss] ovs-ofctl add-group with selection_method=hash, fields

Ching Sun Ching.Sun at huawei.com
Mon Apr 3 18:53:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I tried add group with selection_method=hash and multiple fields, like the following:

ovs-ofctl -O OpenFlow13 add-group br-int "group_id=1, type=select, selection_method=hash, fields=ip_src, nw_proto, tcp_src, bucket=actions=set_field:0x1->metadata, resubmit(,40), bucket=actions=set_field:0x2->metadata, resubmit(,40)"

And got an error "ovs-ofctl: unknown keyword nw_proto".  I thought nw_proto was the right keyword, can someone show me what are the right syntax to do this.

Thanks,
Ching