[ovs-discuss] Manager Connection Setup

蘇于倫 yulunsu.eed04g at nctu.edu.tw
Wed Apr 5 14:06:08 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I have some questions on the Manager connection setup.

When I dump hidden flows with ovs-appctl bridge/dump-flow bridge_name,
if manager is set, then there will be hidden flows for manager connection.
Is manager connection set by in-band.c as well ? or there's other code
related to manager connection ? From some observations, it seems that
the controller and manager connection are in different manners.

Another question is:
Does the manager connection follow the same mechanism as the controller
connection?

Thanks in advance,
Ethan