[ovs-discuss] OVS Controller connection port

蘇于倫 yulunsu.eed04g at g2.nctu.edu.tw
Tue Apr 18 15:39:24 UTC 2017

Hi Farooq,

Thanks for the comments.

I use the command a lot. However, what I want to get is which ports the OVS
is using for hidden flow packet.
The actions of default hidden flows are NORMAL (ports) which do not provide
this info.

If I got any misunderstanding, please kindly comment!

Thanks
Ethan

Farooq Basha <fasss.juturu at gmail.com> 於 2017年4月18日 週二 下午11:33寫道: