[ovs-discuss] OVN knob to control floating IP NAT action

Hexin Wang hexin.wang at nutanix.com
Mon Apr 24 21:57:38 UTC 2017

Hi Guru,

Thanks. You probably referred to the unit test "ovn -- DNAT and SNAT on distributed router - E/W" in tests/system-ovn.at? Is there anyway for me to configure route based dnat_and_snat from ovn-nbctl? Specifically can I qualify the following command with some prefix routes?

  ovn-nbctl lr-nat-add R1 dnat_and_snat <public_ip> <private_ip> <lsp> <mac>

Or maybe there is another way to achieve the same functionality?

Regards,

Hexin