[ovs-discuss] Adding a new action (port statistics)

Rahul Sharma rahul.kenu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 17:10:08 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I am new here, so in case this has already been answered, or it's not the
appropriate place to ask, kindly let me know.

I am trying to add a custom action to openflow by making some code changes
in the OVS. The action which would send port statistics to the controller
on receipt of a particular matching packet. Would the proper procedure to
add such an action be documented somewhere, as it would make things quite
easier for me.

Thanks,

--
Regards,
*Rahul Sharma*

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* *Pilani*

Pilani Campus, Vidhya Vihar, Pilani, Rajasthan - 333 031, INDIA.
ᐧ