[ovs-discuss] ovndb_servers can't be promoted

Hui Xiang xianghuir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:39:41 UTC 2017

Thanks Numan, so sorry for occupying your much time on it. I have fixed the
problem, but not with very clear reason, after the cloud completed
deployment with puppet(not TrippleO), no matter what I am using, either
'pcs' or 'crm', the resource just could not start as it is expected. but if
I use some native puppet provider like crm(cib), it just works...

Now, the ovndb-server can started and selected master, however, one as
master and others are stopped, first I will do more testing and debugging
to exclud somthing wrong in my special environment, I will let you know if
I found something related with ovndb-server ocf itself, meantime I am very
happy to try out your patches since you said you have seen the problem on
promote as well.

Thanks.
Hui.